Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Minute Stall Holder!

So I got a call from the lovely Craft Candy ladies on Saturday morning, asking me if I could fill a stall as somebody had dropped out last minute. I jumped at the chance (sort of - I was still in bed at the time) and managed to get everything together and myself looking somewhat presentable as quick as possible. I got there about an hour and a half after it had started and managed to get everything set up before midday. It was a lovely day, there were loads of visitors and everybody's stalls looked fantastic. I hadn't made anything new in preparation for the fair, but I managed to finish this little guy while I was there:


(Pic taken in my garden, not at the fair!)

And here is a pic from the day, taken from the Craft Candy photostream (click here to see more pics of Spring Fling 2010)


Quite an eventful weekend in all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment