Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year everyone! This should be a very exciting year for me as my boyfriend and I are buying a house. We have our eye on one but I don't want to say too much right now, just in case. Needless to say, where ever we end up I will be having my own craft room (for the first time!) - I'm so excited. I bought this months Ideal Home magazine (yes, I'm getting giddy) and there's a guide in there for creating the perfect craft space. Can't wait to get started!

The last few weeks with Christmas and New Year have been so hectic, I haven't so much as picked up a needle. I have a few projects to work on this weekend, so I'll update with some pics when I have made some progress.

New years resolution: update blog more (hurrah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment