Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog? ...What blog?

Oops, I've done it again. Completely neglected my blog. [Blows off cobwebs]

And I've done all sorts worth writing about! A quick list is in order - I have:

1. Taken part in the fabulous Craft Candy Christmas Fair
2. Been to Vegas

...Actually, everything else pretty much shrinks into the background. Vegas was awesome and the fair this weekend was just lovely. Everyone worked so hard and the place looked fantastic. We should have one every weekend!

I'm actually attending another craft fair next Saturday (5th) at Clifford Primary School on Psalter Lane - the event is called Julefest and is Scandinavian themed. I've got my work cut out for me this week, lots of stuff to make. I'll update with pictures as soon as I've made some bits and bobs.

Right, back to the online Christmas shopping... x

No comments:

Post a Comment