Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oops

I might have forgotten to update in quite a long time...

Lately I have lacked the time and motivation to start a new project after getting home from work, but today I received a very nice email which has kick started said motivation. In this email was a link to a picture of one of my critters I had sent all the way to San Francisco via the magic of etsy (and Royal Mail / US equivalent).

Take a peek: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameliamade/3654051277/

I came to several conclusions all at once:

1. I want to be on that beach.
2. Aubrey (the awesome dude I sent the critter to) is.... well, awesome.
3. I want to make and send more plushies to people in various locations
4. Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone I sent one to sent me a pictorial update...

Watch this space :D

No comments:

Post a Comment