Saturday, March 14, 2009

The first blog post. (Dun dun duunnn)

Hello all. Welcome to my nice, shiny new blog.

I have wanted one of these for a long time. I think the reason I waited so long to set one up is that I didn't know if I would actually have anything interesting to say in it. And, true to form, I am now sat scratching my head and wondering what I can possibly type. But I do have a direction, I promise. I wanted a blog to help me record my new hobby, which is making plushies. Stuffed toys, felt creations, stuffies, plush toys... you get the idea. I didn't initally make them to sell, but have decided to venture into the likes of etsy and my first craft fair in two weeks time to see if anybody is interesting in welcoming a deformed monster into their life. Who isn't?

I am about halfway through a jellyfish-themed spikey-headed critter and as soon as I have finished him (and figured out how to add photos to this thing...) I will post a pic.

My aim is to update sporadically at best. But it's quality, not quantity that counts, right? I will start thinking of some decent content for next time.

That's all for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment